Are we on the right track? Our latest survey among volunteers shows that our voluntary work is regarded positively above-average and that we are continually improving.
- 96 % think it is important that RWE is active in voluntary work
- 98 % rate the project development as being “good” to “very good”
- 90 % give full marks for our telephone information service
- 95 % assess the speed at which projects are implemented as good to very good
- 62 % feel they have increased their understanding for the needs of others
- 58 % feel more closely tied to the company through their volunteering experiences
45 % found that their project experience has increased their motivation
(As at 2012)
Thank you very much to all project participants – we have always got an open ear for your ideas, criticisms and suggestions for improvement!